Sunday, June 12, 2011

New at Couture Allure - A Bit of Everything

I had a rather schizophrenic week here at Couture Allure and ending up adding a mish-mosh of a bit of this and a bit of that to the website.  Please forgive my lack of focus but there was a lot going on!  During the past week I celebrated my birthday, had a medical procedure, and visited with my friend Claire Shaeffer who was in town.  In between, I continued to work with my website designer on tweaks to the new site layout.  I did manage to add a few pieces to the site, including lots of great 50s and 60s beaded necklaces that will look perfect with your summer dresses right now.  Be sure to check our What's New page to see all the latest listings.

1970s silk halter top by Marilyn Lewis of Cardinalli.

1960s tropical print cotton shift dress.

1950s Worth of Boston floral hat.

1970s pumpkin silk blouse.

Oilily linen jacket in our new Modern Designer Collection!

1960s pink pearl tassel necklace.